Shopping will be different this holiday season – just like everything else this year, right? But we can still have fun in choosing gifts for the special people in our lives. To help, we’ve gathered some suggestions for you, just to get you thinking.
1. Myzone MZ-3. For the device lover on your list, you can’t beat the Myzone MZ-3, a wearable heart rate-based tracker that accurately and conveniently monitors heart rate, calories, and time exercising. The Myzone has a 99.4% accuracy rate and is the only fitness tracking app based on the World Health Organizations Physical Activity Guidelines. Rewarding the user for effort not fitness, the Myzone MZ-3 motivates users to reach their personal bests. Contact us today to get started.
2. A Theragun Mini. This smaller version of the popular massage tool is more affordable but still packs a therapeutic punch. Good for soothing pain, relieving tension, and improving circulation. You can also get a gift card for a fascial stretching therapy session which includes percussion therapy and fascial stretching. Contact us today to get one.
3. Resistance bands fall on the opposite end of the high-tech spectrum. These can provide a good workout at home and are easy to toss in a suitcase for travel.
4. A new mat. After this year of more at-home workouts, it’s probably time for a replacement. Have fun with all the colors and styles available from your favorite retailers.
5. Running accessories. It’s winter in Oregon, so don’t forget the runner on your list. Things for them include reflective wear, headlights, whistle, gloves, or a fanny pack.
6. Meal delivery gift cards. Send packages of healthy, delicious foods to your loved one. You can choose between pre-cooked meals to be heated up at home or make-at-home kits with everything needed. Our friend, Chris Ideson, of CI Lifestyle Meals, prepares healthy meals and meal programs for people in the greater Portland area. He delivers the meals weekly and all you have to do is heat them up.
7. Your time. As ever, the best gift is your time. Take your friend or family member for a walk. Toss a ball in the backyard. Or just enjoy a nice conversation, whether in person or long-distance.
We also have special gifts, promotions and bargains, so don’t forget to check with us for a localized fitness gift that really hits home. Happy Holidays!